How to hide your Youtube subscriber by using mobile phone
Alpha Beta Zone May 3rd, 2022 YouTube
In this video I am going to show you how to hide your Youtube subscriber by using mobile phone specially by using chime browser.
Follow these steps and you will know how to do it:
1. Open chrome app on your mobile phone and make sure you had login to your "gmail" account.
2. Search "youtube dasboard" on chrome app and select the first result of youtube dasboard
3. Click on “three dots menu” at the top left corner.
4. Now scroll down and select “Settings”.
5. Then Select “Channel”.
6. Tap on “Advanced setting” of channel.
7. Scroll down and un-tick the subscriber count
I hope this tutorial was helpful and you will be able to hide your Youtube subscriber.